Should you buy an iPhone 5 now or wait for the release of the iPhone 5S? That is an important question for anybody who is looking to become a new iPhone owner or for anyone who is hoping to upgrade his current iPhone model.
While the question is straightforward, the answer is a little less than straightforward. You must consider multiple issues as you make a decision — including the availability of iPhone 5 cases and the potential availability of iPhone 5S cases.
Of course, this is only one of the considerations. Here are a few of the other things you need to think about as you make a decision.
• No official release date has been announced for the Apple iPhone 5S. In fact, no official statement has been made regarding the iPhone 5S at all. But if Apple follows its pattern from the last couple of years, you should assume that an iPhone 5S is some time soon on its way. However, this could mean anything from expecting phone to be released in early summer or even into the fall.
• Whenever a newer model of the iPhone is released, it is common to see a drop in the price of other available models. So if you wait for the iPhone 5S to be released, you may be able to buy the iPhone 5 for as little as $99 instead of the $199 that all new iPhones have cost.
• You shouldn’t expect a huge difference in available features between the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S. Both phones should be able to run whichever new operating system is released. Perhaps the iPhone 5S will have a camera with more megapixels or a slightly faster processor, but it is unlikely that the iPhone 5S would completely blow the iPhone 5 out of the water.
Are you among those select few who already have access to Google Glass? If you do, we are certain that you are especially excited about having them, but probably also very cautious about how you take care of them.
We haven’t really seen a huge influx of the creation of Google Glass cases just yet, but we expect that these cases will shortly be a hot item. So, this raises questions about what should these cases do, how should they look, and who will manufacture them?
We don’t really have all the answers just yet, but we do have a few guesses about what we will see from Google Glass cases.
If some of the case manufacturers who are making smartphone cases also create cases for Google Glass, it is a solid bet to conclude that there will be some nice leather Google Glass cases. Think of the quality and care that companies like Orbino and Piel Frama put into creating smartphone cases, then think about what they could do to protect Google Glass.
Think it’s important to protect your smartphone? Obviously it is, but the importance of protecting a smartphone pales in comparison to protecting Google Glass. Anybody who buys Google Glass should expect to pay upwards of $1,500 for the device. This means that any Google Glass cases that are created will need to do an awesome job of fully protecting the device from any sort of damage.
Just like no two smartphone owners are exactly alike, no two Google Glass owners will have the same taste when it comes to choosing a Google Glass case. We expect there to be plenty of variety with many different colors, styles, and features on these cases.
What about you? What do you think we will see in Google Glass cases?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the most interesting smartphones thanks to its style, size, and functionality. However, simply having the phone is only one of the things you need to worry about. You also need to protect your Galaxy S4. Perhaps you feel like simply finding a case for your S4 will appease your phone’s needs, but we’d encourage you to think about your choice a little more.
You may want to consider a PDair Samsung Galaxy S4 case. In fact, these cases will surprise you by their ease of use and ingenuity. Here are a few reasons why we think you will like to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 case from PDair.
There are a number of other cases for the Samsung S4 that leave the screen exposed. If you want to ensure that your Galaxy S4’s huge screen is protected when the phone is not in use, then these PDair cases could be a great choice. If you ever throw your phone in a gym bag or briefcase, then you can certainly see the value in protecting the screen.
There is a small cutout in the interior of the case right where the home button is. This cutout is designed to ensure that the case does not accidentally push the home button, thus ensuring that you don’t waste your phone’s battery power.
You might already know that PDair Samsung Galaxy S4 cases are made from high-quality leather. However, you may not know that the case includes some beautiful white stitching that surrounds the case. Truly the case’s functionality is only matched – and possibly surpassed – by its beauty.
Removable Belt Clip
Don’t need the belt clip? Simply remove it and do what you need to do.
It might be kind of daunting to look at a multiplicity of iPhone 5 cases and then turn around and easily determine which of these cases will make the most sense to buy and use.
However, the process does not need to be as difficult as you make it on yourself. In fact, you can use many of the principles you used to get along in life while in kindergarten to help make the best choices when it comes to choosing an iPhone 5 case.
Here are some of the principles you should keep in mind:
Take Your Time and Do Things Right
Perhaps you were one of those kids who tried to zoom through every project, but then figured out that by taking things more slowly, what you were creating improved. Some case makers rush through creating products without paying attention to detail, but if you check out Piel Frama iPhone 5 cases or Orbino iPhone 5 cases, you will see that these are two companies that take their time and the end results shows this.
Don’t Copy Others’ Work
Cheaters never win in school, in life, or in the world of iPhone 5 cases. You’ll certainly find some knock-off cases or lesser cases that look somewhat like some of the cases featured on Cases.com, but if you really want the top-quality cases from brands like OtterBox, SwitchEasy, Case-Mate, and others, this is the place to find them.
Nobody said that choosing an iPhone 5 case needs to be like choosing a best friend. Take turns with different iPhone 5 cases. It may be best to have a few of them from which you can choose so you can use one in business settings and another when you are out and about.
If you are one of the iPhone owners who has decided to not upgrade to the iPhone 5 for any of a number of reasons, you shouldn’t feel like you are being left in the dust. The fact is that many people still own the iPhone 4S and the phone continues to need to be protected.
So, having said that, here is an idea of some of the top iPhone 4S cases for summer 2013 that you may want to look into as you are determining which case is the best for you to properly protect your phone.
Orbino Pecan Tuscan Pantera Quattro Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
These Orbino cases are a thing of beauty to behold. Certainly they cost a bit more than most iPhone 4S cases, but sometimes you can’t really put a price on quality and beauty. These cases are absolutely stunning.
OtterBox Deep Teal / Light Teal Commuter Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
If you are looking for a case that does a great job at keeping your phone fully protected, then this OtterBox case for the iPhone 4S is a great choice. OtterBox cases are designed to make damage from minor bumps and drops a thing of the past.
PDair Black Leather Back Cover for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
These PDair cases are handy and well-made. The leather that surrounds the case is easy to grip and the case is easy to install.
PDair Black Leather Flip-Style Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
The universal pocket and the 360-degree belt clip help this case stand out from the crowd.
Piel Frama 496 iMagnum Blue Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
Piel Frama cases are handcrafted by Spanish artisans. The result is a high-quality case that does not disappoint.
Upon initial glance, you may think that the Calypso Karoo Slopes case for the iPhone 5 is simply part of an iPhone 5 case that has not yet been completed. After all, it is not necessarily something that you can keep on your iPhone 5 all the time.
Despite your initial thoughts, we are convinced there are multiple good reasons why you might enjoy using this case for your iPhone 5. Take a look as we document five of the reasons why purchasing one of these cases is a good investment.
1. The case is made of fine leather. In fact, the leather is the same quality that you would find on any iPhone 5 case made by Calypso. This means that the level of quality you get is unparalleled.
2. The case is the missing stylish item on your desk when you are charging your iPhone 5. If you work hard to make your desk area look nice, then the Calypso Karoo Slopes case will take your desk to the next level of attractiveness.
3. The case works to hold your charging cord in place while it charges. This means that the cord won’t be inadvertently pulling itself and the case from the top of your desk. It remains secure and in place.
4. Skilled artisans spent a lot of time creating these cases. This is evidenced by the contours of the edges, the craftsmanship of the seams and the overall quality of the case.
5. Like every case that you purchase from Cases.com, these Calypso cases for the iPhone 5 come with a 90-day limited warranty. If you are looking for a case that is well-built and of a high quality, then you need to look no more.
Every OtterBox HTC One case is touted as an excellent case that includes many of the features that you will need to ensure that your HTC One stays well protected. However, this doesn’t really get to the details about why these cases are good to have.
Let us make it easier on you. Here are 10 reasons why you’ll love an OtterBox HTC One case:
1. Easy access to all of the phone’s devices and features. The case is custom made so that none of the things you need to access are blocked.
2. Every button is functional and button covers are fully tactile. There will be no difficulty getting your phone to work the way it should.
3. Microphones on the device remain exposed so you can perfectly hear what you need to hear.
4. The Polycarbonate inner shell hugs your HTC One to help ensure the case stays in great shape.
5. The built-in screen protector keeps dust and grime off of the screen of your phone.
6. The holster-style belt clip allows you to keep the phone in a place that is easy to access.
7. The case only weighs about 4.5 ounces, meaning it dos not add a lot of extra bulk or weight to your HTC One.
8. OtterBox cases are well-known for their durability and ability to protect. Daily minor bumps and drops will not be a problem.
9. Order this HTC One OtterBox case from Cases.com and get the phone shipped to you for absolutely free. Not to mention the fact that the case ships in less than 24 hours.
10. The case includes three layers of protection. What this really means is that the case is virtually indestructible when it comes to day-to-day use.
When it comes to choosing a case for your iPhone 5 case, we understand that your criteria can range from pretty simple to quite complicated. The truth of the matter is that some people know exactly what they want from an iPhone 5 case. On the other hand, there are others who simply know they want a cool case that protects well.
• These iPhone 5 cases are ultra strong and are built to help absorb shocks, bumps and drops. This means you can continue to play hard without needing to constanly be worried about your iPhone 5.
• These Freerunner cases combine the perfect combination of being ultra rugged, while also being super slim. These two features come together to mesh into an iPhone 5 case that is as attractive as it is protective.
• You’ll appreciate the large tactile home button. The button is wonderfully protected, while also easy to access and use.
• Your phone will be well protected – inside and out – when you use this SwitchEasy Freerunner iPhone 5 case. The case features integrated connector protectors to help keep dust and grime away from the interior of your phone. If you spend a lot of time in the great outdoors, one of these cases could come in handy.
• The case comes with a number of extras that you might not typically expect. For example, you receive two white and two black tactile home buttons. You also receive two matte front screen protectors as well as a microfiber wipe. You also receive a squeegee to help assist you in your screen guard application.